Minnesota FFA Association
Minnesota FFA Alumni
1. The purpose of this event is to provide members with the opportunity to earn a new FFA jacket.
2. The event is open to all agricultural education students who are active members of a chartered FFA chapter in good standing with the Minnesota FFA Association and don't curretnly have an FFA jacket. The number of winners will be based on the number of jackets sponsored.
3. Jacket winners will be presented with a gift card to be used toward the purchase of a jacket.
4. Judges for the essay contest will include state officers and Foundation board members.
5. The application consists of basic information and four short answer questions.
6. Applications are due October 15 each year.