19th Annual Golf Tournament
Join us to Swing for a Great Cause!
July 28, 2022!
Island Pine Golf Course, Atwater MN
Time: Tee Times beginning at 8:00am, and running until roughly 2:00pm
Join us as we "Swing for a Great Cause" at this year's golf tournament
We would love for you to join us with a team at the tournament - the cost is $500. Not only do you participate in 18 holes of golf, the registration fee also includes: lunch, games on the holes, drinks, prizes and fun. You'll have an opportunity to visit with FFA and PAS members!
You will be able to choose a lunch option in your registration: either a free boxed lunch served at the course, or $3 discount per golfer at the Handle Bar Restaurant in Atwater. You will need to indicate your option during registration.
We are also in search of door prizes for the day of the tournament. If you are interested in donating door prizes, please send an email to Amanda Sommers.
Ways to Register:
1) Online Registration HERE
2) Mail in the Registration Form to the following: MN FFA Foundation, PO Box 365, Plainview, MN 55964
Methods of Payment:
1) Mail a check payable to MN FFA Foundation to: MN FFA Foundation, PO Box 365, Plainview, MN 55964
2) Pay by credit card on our website. Click on yellow “Donate" button
3) Send your payment through Venmo @mnffafoundation
4) Pay by credit card on our golf tournament event page.